Just when the average multi-millionaire allowed herself to slip into a melancholy real estate state of mind, RealtyTrust steps in and lifts the mood. The 16,090 square foot Oak Hill masterpiece that high-end builder Kelvin Pennington has been pouring over for several years hits the auction blocks on Friday September the 10th, 2010 at 6:30pm.
Located at 943 Tyne Boulevard, resting between countless estate homes and one of the highest concentrations of wealth in Nashville, this English style manor sits on 3.9 acres. Completed a year ago and originally listed for $4.9 million, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a legacy property below cost.
Should you choose to work with me during the auction, the seller is responsible for compensation, not the winning bidder. Contact me privately to learn more about my ability to aid you during this auction event.
943 Tyne Boulevard Mansion Features
- 16,090 sq. ft. (6) bedroom, (6.5) bath – Main Level Master suite with private study & morning kitchen
- Exquisite, well appointed master bath with soaring 22’ ceiling, marble floors and countertops, custom millwork, Jacuzzi tub, large tiled shower, multiple showerheads and massive walk-in closets
- All Guest rooms feature private bathrooms
- Mahogany paneled elevator servicing all four floors
- Two (2) Gourmet Kitchens featuring Wolf * Asko * Sub-Zero appliances
- Garage parking for four (4) vehicles plus additional storage
- Soaring 12 and 22 foot interior ceilings, and 8 foot doors enhance the open interior
- Huge custom windows flood the home with natural light
- Several terraces extend the outdoors inside the home
- Home theatre featuring an 11 foot screen and hand painted murals of movie classics
- Formal Billiard Room with Game/Family area and Full Kitchen
- Custom Millwork * Wide-Plank Hardwood and solid-surface countertops throughout
- Over 2,000 sq. ft of open entertaining space on fourth level that can accommodate approx. 100 seated guests with room left over for the band and catering staff
Buying a Mansion at Auction in Nashville
Individuals who possess the wherewithal to purchase said piece of real estate are without doubt, intelligent and savvy. However, it never hurts to obtain a second opinion from a person who intimately understands not only the Nashville real estate market, but also the real estate auction business. As founding partner in a local auction company, allow my experience to serve to your advantage. I will provide you with a comprehensive bid analysis (see West End condo auction prep sheet) as well as with insight into Pinnacle Bank’s motivations, reservations and modus operandi for recent auctions.
3.9 Acre Parcel Aerial of Oak Hill Bid Prep Sheet
Important Auction Dates and Notes
- Auction takes place onsite promptly on Friday September 10th, 2010 at 6:30pm CDT
- Property previews are Tuesday September 7th, 2010 from 10am through 4pm CDT and again on Friday September 10th, 2010 from 12:00pm through 6:30pm CDT
- This real estate auction is being offered with a reserve. This is not an absolute auction.
- You must register in order to participate in this auction. You may register on the day of the auction.
This auction is selling with a 5% buyer’s premium.
- The winning bidder is expected to immediately pay 10% of the winning bid as deposit for the purchase
- The winning bidder must close within 30 days of Friday September 10th, 2010
- Should you choose to work with me during the auction, the seller is responsible for compensation, not the winning bidder
Tyne Boulevard Auction Media and Pictures
See the auction listing on the RealtyTrust Auction website
View the virtual tour on the RealtyTrust Auction website
Private contact form for questions concerning this auction